Ring Size Guide
For use with a ring. For the greatest accuracy, use a ring with a similar width band and style to the one you want to purchase
Option 1 : Use ring sizer to measure finger
- 1Print and cut out the ring sizer below. Cut small slit that is marked with an arrow.
- 2Warp the ring sizer around your ring finger with the number side visible to you.
- 3Take note of the number that appears closest to the slit - that is your ring size.
This ring sizer is provided as a guide only.
Call +971 50 2161 969
Option 2 : Measure a Current Ring
- 1Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- 2Place the ring over the circles below until the inside of your ring matches a specific circle.
- 3If your ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.